The Admission Process
The requirements and the criteria:
For Nursery (Pre-School) admissions, advertisements are given in leading newspapers in the month of December or as per the calendar prescribed by the Directorate of Education. 25% seats are reserved for Economically Weaker Section (EWS) of Society. Admission closes by end March and any further admission is subject to availability of seat and approval by the Directorate of Education and/or CBSE.
A complete registration form would include the following:
- Registration form
- Confirmation of the child residing in the catchment area
- Two photographs of the child with the parents
- Proof of residence(Photocopy of ration card/Passport/voters ID card)
- Photocopy of birth certificate, duly attested
You may apply once in a given year. The registration form is available from the school office between 9:00 am-2:00 pm on all working days, which should be deposited at the school office by the due date.
No forms will be accepted after the due date is over.
- Donations are not accepted
- Parents should not approach any person for recommendations for admission
For admission to pre-school (Nursery), the child should be 3+ years as on 31st March of the academic session.
Submit the withdrawal application in the School Office when you are sure of your departure! The submission of the withdrawal application releases your child's seat to the next applicant in the wait pool. Transfer Certificate will be issued after a week subject to clearance of all dues.